Changes and Returns Policy
Our Exchange and Return Policy applies differently, depending on whether the purchase was made in a physical store or via the web in our online store.
I. Web Purchases
In the case of web purchases, we accept returns of items different from the original order or simply defective, as long as they comply with:
• The merchandise has not been used and keep its respective labels.
• The return is managed within the first 20 days from the day the package is received at the destination address.
Procedure for Returns of Web Purchases
1) Notify Clorofila Sea Wear of your intention to return the product, through any of our main means of contact, in order to effectively monitor your case. Contact us through:
2) Securely pack the item in a package that includes the return format received along with the order, indicating in the text of the document the name of the item being returned.
3) Send the package to the Clorofila Sea Wear Show Room, managing and assuming the courier costs (non-refundable) on your behalf, and indicating as destination address:
Clorofila Sea Wear
Av. Tulum 199-1 Manzana 05 Lote 25 SuperManzana 20 Benito Juarez Cancun Q.Roo 77500 Mexico
4) Wait 1 to 3 business days from the day we receive the package in our Show Room, to verify the conditions and good condition of the item in return. And additionally, from 3 to 10 business days for your bank to make the refund of the money and the credit appears on your account statement. Please note that refunds will be made according to the form of payment you have used, and the time of the refund will depend on the form of payment you originally chose.
Procedure for Changes to Web Purchases
To make a change of garment, it is necessary to return the unwanted piece, either before or after acquiring a new substitute item in our web store. Therefore, before or after the complete return process described in the previous section has concluded, you can process a new Purchase Order in our online store to replace the originally purchased garment.
II. Shopping in Retail Stores
As a general policy, we do not accept exchanges or returns of items purchased in our physical stores.
However, if the garment you want to change has not been used, it maintains its labels, it is in perfect condition, and you keep the original purchase ticket, you can go directly to the store where the purchase was made and negotiate directly with management a possible item exchange from the branch. The possibility of exchange is always subject to the availability and criteria that the branch where you wish to request the exchange of pledge consider.